Our Client is a Global Entertainment Agency now seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team reporting to the Finance Director
As Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for predominantly supporting the financial management, reporting and analysis for the company.
Salary c£30-35k + Excellent Benefits
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for month end close – reviewing P&L, preparing journals and variance analysis
- Ownership of revenue process and reporting
- Prepare bi-monthly and monthly financial analyses – including in depth time analysis, over/underservicing, billing and revenue variance actual to forecast and discretionary spend analysis
- Produce monthly financial information pack for management team
- Support monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual budget process
- Liaising with the financial control teams and providing information as requested.
- Understand and interface with accounting system (SAP and Hyperion) for effective and efficient client account management and reporting.
- Monitor/review WIP/AR/AP on a regular basis including leading meetings as required.Research and resolution of WIP/AR/AP issues.
- Supporting billing team as required
- Ensure that all timesheets are completed across the business, send out reminders and chase up where appropriate.Review discrepancies and investigate where appropriate
- Review and approve POs and employee expenses
- Maintain an up to date contract list and statement of terms
- Promote the use of financial tools in an effort to provide account management team feedback
- Ad hoc analysis as required
Key Attributes required:
- ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified (study support provided)
- Previous service industry experience which bills time and expenses or equivalent
- Proven experience of effectively managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Accounting packages
- Organisation and time management skills
- Analysis skills
- Project Management Skills
Upload a CV