Our client is seeking an additional member to join their finance team They are a world famous name in their field. The company works with luxury brands.
T/O currently circ. £12-£14M with rapid growth over the next couple of years as the business diversifies into new areas.
There are about 80 Members of permanent staff.
Our client is now seeking an ambitious talented, qualified Accounts Payable Manager to join their busy and upbeat team
The Accounts Payable Manager position is a newly created role and has come about due to the growth our business has experienced.
They are looking for someone who loves their job, is excited by working in a fast paced company, but also who can keep calm under the pressure that sometimes comes from working in a vibrant creative environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role will suit an extremely client focused, resilient and determined individual. Someone that has an outstanding attention to detail to ensure the high volume of processing invoices, reconciliations and payments.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for;
- Responsibility for the management of the Accounts Payable function
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve issues
- Point of contact for all internal producers and account managers
- Prepare accounts payable reconciliations Collate and reconcile multiple company credit card in multiple currencies
- Assist with external audit reviews
- Point of contact for all suppliers UK and Globally
- Assist the Financial controller with implementing a new finance system
- Propose opportunities to add value and drive efficiency across the Accounts Payable function
- Manage 1 finance assistance
Desired skills and qualifications needed for this role;
- Excellent working experience in a Senior Accounts Payable role
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable Processes
- Organised and process focused approach
- An effective communicator who is able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing and driving process efficiency’s and complex problem solving
Salary: £27K – £32K depending on experience & seniority
Unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applicants directly. In the event that you apply for this role but haven’t had a response within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you’re application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest.Upload a CV