VisionFR – Specialist Financial and HR recruitment agency into creative businesses
Salary upto £25,000 annual equivalent + benefits
Location – Stalbridge – Dorset
VisionFR was founded in 2010 by an ex CFO from the Marketing Communications arena.
We are currently a small team of 5 staff mainly working remotely but servicing clients in London, Bristol, Manchester, Bath and Brighton. We are looking to expand the business and in so doing need to take on additional support primarily to help the two directors of the company.
The role will be varied with lots of scope to grow and develop your skill set – this could initially suit someone looking to work part time over 5 days of the week but full time will also be considered.
The main duties will include:
- Support on templating candidates CV’s into our format to allow comments to be inserted accurately in readiness to mail out to clients.
- Undertake bullion searches on Linkedin and Reed to help in resourcing certain jobs
- Set up appointments with candidates in both the directors diaries
- Manage & diarise interview arrangements between candidates and clients
- Arrange and undertake mailouts to clients via our CRM
- Undertake research on Potential New Business collateral and manage social media accounts
- Mail out new starter gifts to candidates and hiring managers
- Update CRM with new candidates / Clients
- Undertake invoicing on Xero re new placements
- Undertake Debt Collection as needed
- Update T&C’s for new clients
- Support on managing the Directors Linkedin messages & invitations
- Adhoc projects as they arise
The Ideal Candidate
A pro-active self-starter who is versatile and happy to work closely with the two owners of the business. You will have a great command of the English language both written and spoken – You will have a good telephone manner and ideally you will have a good handle on social media – if you are able to use Xero and have some book keeping skills all the better.
If you have had exposure to working within a recruitment agency that would be an advantage but is not a requirement
We are a small close knit team, there will be some office working but also some flexible working from home.
If you are interested in learning more about the role then please forward your CV together with a covering letter as to why you think this role would be great for you.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest. J2525Candidate registration