Our Client is an international creative Agency.
They are now looking for a hard-working and loyal Purchase Ledger Finance Assistant to support the team. Team. The role requires you to look after all aspects of the purchase ledger. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to progress with their career.
Key Responsibilities as Purchase Ledger Finance Assistant:
- Review and verify invoices.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Reconcile Credit card statements.
- Reconcile Aged Creditors.
- Reconcile all bank accounts.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Track and reconcile petty cash accounts.
- Assist the Group Accountant where required.
- Learn and support on month end close where available.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Key Attributes required as Purchase Ledger Finance Assistant:
- Previous Accounts payable experience required.
- Xero experience an advantage.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Discrete trust worthy and willing to learn.
- Enjoys working within a creative environment.
- Pro-active and keen to help.