AR Finance Assistant / Assistant Management Accountant
Salary – £25K-£28K depending on experience
Paprika softeware user
Fantastic award winning Film Production Agency, working in a collaborative finance team of 4 . The Company is an independent company with turnover of approximately £8M and a staff of 50 across three offices – London, US and Asia.
Although the main responsibilities are for the sales invoicing and job management you will also have the opportunity of learning to do the management accounts for one of the smaller companies should you be keen to do so.
Ideally you will be keen to undertake your exams and are a progressive individual with good communication skills.
Due to the work it will be good if you have worked within a creative environment before and ideally you will know how to use Paprika.
Key responsibilities of the AR Finance Assistant/Assistant Management Accountant
- Raising Job Numbers
- Supporting account management with estimates
- Raising sales invoices UK/ US / Asia
- Reviewing jobs / WIP
- Chasing payments
- Debtor reconciliations
- Working with management accountant on Revenue Forecasting
- Supporting management accountant on Accrued income and other moth end – Year end schedules
- Wanting to support with the smaller entity management accounts
- Adhoc tasks for the management accountants and FD
The right candidate would be:
- Proactive and full of initiative.
- Want to be a part of the family and get involved, will have worked in a creative environment
- Paprika accounts system,
- Good Communication skills