Location: London, City
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
Salary: DOE £40k-45kpa
Fluency in German is required for this role
Our client is a fabulous award-winning global brand development and events agency with offices in the UK, Europe and US working with some of the biggest brands around the world.
Our client is looking for a talented assistant management accountant to join its growing finance team as it expands into new markets.
Working closely with the EU Senior Management Accountant, Global Financial Controller and finance assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating month-end activities and producing management accounts for the German and French entities.
You will be comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment and will be expected to contribute significantly to continuous process improvement.
- Month-end and management accounts:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and variance analysis
- Involvement in year-end, audits and budgeting/forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly accrued and deferred income calculations on projects
- Balance sheet control account reconciliation
- Perform intercompany and bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly payroll submission to outsourced payroll bureau and reconcile their payroll summary.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assistance with the preparation of weekly cashflows
- Processing and production of sales and purchase invoices
- Credit control, client queries
- Providing weekly AP/AR report including commentary
- Be a key, visible point of contact for business partnering with local (Germany/France) client service team
- Business Reporting (T&E), Marketing and other ad-hoc management reporting
- Support on audit/ HMRC/Management request on financial queries
What we are looking for:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or finalist
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with complex job and payroll reconciliation
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex formulae
- Good time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Paprika – System experience a bonus
- German language skills essential
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful, usually due to non sector exposure, lack of qualifications or lack of correct skills.Candidate registration