Salary: circa £80,000-£90,000 p.a depending on experience, plus bonuses (TBD).
Key Purpose of Role:
Our client is a leading boutique growth and corporate finance advisory business working with clients in the creative and technology sectors. Specialising is strategic business consultancy, raising growth capital and advising on and executing M&A activity, the business is experiencing strong growth itself and is now looking for a new Associate level executive to its support transactional M&A deals.
This is an exciting time to join this successful & growing business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing pitch books and proposals
- Advanced financial modelling and valuation (DCF, LBO, merger models, trading/transaction comps)
- Preparing and reviewing marketing materials and transaction documentation – including information memoranda, financial forecasts, management presentations, term sheets and process letters
- Identifying and approaching potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Liaising with all parties involved in the transaction (including legal, tax and other financial advisers)
- Project management of transactions, from marketing, due-diligence, through to completion
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents and assisting negotiations through to completion (including Share Purchase Agreements, Disclosures, Warranties)
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar
- Experience with M&A activity, process and documentation
- Excellent communication skills; liaison with key stakeholders and advisor partners (legal, tax etc)
- Strong fundamental accounting skills and attention to detail
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Strong Excel skills
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration