Salary: circa £80,000-£90,000 p.a depending on experience, plus bonuses (TBD).
Key Purpose of Role:
Our client is a leading boutique growth and corporate finance advisory business working with clients in the creative and technology sectors. Specialising is strategic business consultancy, raising growth capital and advising on and executing M&A activity, the business is experiencing strong growth itself and is now looking for a new Associate level executive to its support transactional M&A deals.
This is an exciting time to join this successful & growing business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing pitch books and proposals
- Advanced financial modelling and valuation (DCF, LBO, merger models, trading/transaction comps)
- Preparing and reviewing marketing materials and transaction documentation – including information memoranda, financial forecasts, management presentations, term sheets and process letters
- Identifying and approaching potential buyers or acquisition targets
- Liaising with all parties involved in the transaction (including legal, tax and other financial advisers)
- Project management of transactions, from marketing, due-diligence, through to completion
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents and assisting negotiations through to completion (including Share Purchase Agreements, Disclosures, Warranties)
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar
- Experience with M&A activity, process and documentation
- Excellent communication skills; liaison with key stakeholders and advisor partners (legal, tax etc)
- Strong fundamental accounting skills and attention to detail
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Strong Excel skills