Full-Time/ Temp to Perm/ Opportunity to work FT flexible hours/currently working from home
Our Client is an award winning and growing creative agency. They are looking for a bright Commercial Analyst to assist the Commercial Finance team. It will initially be on a 6 month temp basis with the opportunity to go permanent. You will help deliver timely and accurate information to the business by analysing business unit performance.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Collect and analyse financial information to support commercial decision making
- Identify and monitor underlying drivers of cost and revenue variances between actual expenditure vs. forecast/budget- highlight issues and margin impact where necessary
- Work proactively with the business to analyse and build the forecasts, improves data capture and process and helps generate useful insight to share with the business
- Support the business in their development of short, medium and long term resourcing requirements
- Provide analytical support focused around obtaining the optimal balance of contract pricing
- Participates on bid teams for pitches and new business driving appropriate commercial terms, pricing and profitability
- Provide ad hoc financial information and analysis as and when required
- In the first few months assist with improving the AP and AR systems and processes
- Prior experience within the advertising/ creative/media sector.
- A self-motivated individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Approachable and efficient
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA student or equivalent level of experience desirable
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Paprika accounting systems (desirable not but essential)
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful, usually due to non sector exposure, limited qualifications or lack of correct skills compared to other candidates. We thank you for your interest J2508Candidate registration