Global Pharma Advertising Agency
Will suit Newly Qualified Accountant with Media agency experience
Salary Circa £45K
This role is a great opportunity for someone to shine in a rapidly growing and well renowned global pharma advertising agency.
The role is effectively a maternity cover and will start ASAP.
You will work within a close knit highly collaborative team and work very closely with the CFO.
The role is to support on the commercial side of the business in reporting on, and producing complex global rate card spread sheets to support fee negotiations and pitch proposals. You will also need to be comfortable in communicating with the client from time to time. This is a busy and dynamic team so you will have great exposure into the commercial elements of global clients’ fee structures.
It is imperative that this individual is able to manipulate quickly large data sheets and making them look attractive and presentable to clients , Sometimes you will be pulling in information and converting it from Client RFI’S AND RFP’S onto agency spreadsheets formatting them into attractive and easily manageable spreadsheets covering global offices and information.
You will be naturally commercial, have a great eye for detail and have a naturally logical approach in dealing with large data.
The candidate Profile
- Newly Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree and good A levels
- You will have worked in Media Related Agency so understand the environment and Client demands
- You will have advanced spread sheet abilities
- Advanced Excel
- A logical Mind
- Naturally commercial with strong data analytical skills
- A can do attitude and a thirst to learn and develop
- Quick to pick up things
- An eye for Detail
- An ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and to tight deadline
- You will be available for a quick start
Due to the high number of anticipated applications we will only respond to those who have relevant skills , qualifications & sector experience.Candidate registration