Our client specialises in experiential marketing, social media and everything in between. Their award winning campaigns, means they represent some of UK’s leading brands across sectors ranging from FMCG to Government Departments.
The overriding role is to commercially and financially manage a £7M+ budget of a new client spanning both US & UK.
Salary £40-42K based Richmond/SW London
Responsibilities will include:
Responsible for ensuring:
- All employees with set controls are governing job acceptance & sign-off
- GP% is adequate
- All applicable documents retained on file to support legal requirements
- Job bag code procedure is followed correctly and falls within budget parameters
- Monthly report summarising the purchases/obligations against active jobs
- Supervise the work of the Finance Assistant to ensure it follows company processes: Purchase orders are correctly issued and within budget, posted on the Accounting system and signed off correctly
- Check monthly expenses and credit card expenses
- Supervise the work of the Finance Assistant: sales invoice template is used & formula is correct, invoices and PO from the clients match the job bag and is posted on the accounting system.
- Ensure WIP is updated in a timely fashion
- Monthly sales correspond with WIP report
- Assist the FD in preparing for audits
- Deliver the Finance Induction for all new joiners and communicate the importance of finance processes to the agency and ensure understanding.
Key Attributes required:
- Straight talking, firm, fair and fun
- Pro-active, self-starters who are flexible
- Used to working in a fast paced creative agency environment,
- Confident and challenging, always looking to add value and do better
- Commercial overview
- Experience of Workflow Max preferred but not essential
- Able to start within a week
Upload a CV