Salary: £55k pa – £60k pa
Our Client is a successful, growing and ambitious consultancy looking for a Commercial Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a great role combining responsibility for Management Accounts for one (possibly two) of their divisions but with a clear commercial angle to support the business in terms of FP&A (incl, ratecards, profitability analysis etc). The business is growing and so there is also scope for this role to develop.
You will be part of a team of 6 and will report to the Senior Financial Controller and will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable Finance Assistant.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including variance analysis
- Maintaining full monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including accruals and prepayments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Scenario planning
- Preparation of Board packs for Senior FC review
- Maintenance of the revenue and billing schedules with accrued and differed income calculations
- Meeting with Account Handlers to review pipeline and revenue changes
- Working with Account Handlers to check SOWs and budgets for new business
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of appropriate documentation for revenue recognition, including PO/client approval, billings, and purchasing contacts where applicable
- Monthly revenue reconciliation
- Maintaining the monthly job costing / WIP and ensuring all costs are captured on the correct jobs
- FP&A: e.g. job profitability, resource, capacity and time reporting
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA.ACA.ACCA) + 2 years post qualification
- Experience of commercial support in a marketing agency
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools and modelling
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.