Creative Consultancy Part Time 3 days a week
Annual equivalent salary £40K
This is a newly created and diverse role working within a successful Consultancy of circa £8.5M revenue and growing. It will suit someone who is a part qualified qualified accountant , who is intuitive and naturally questioning, commercially minded and has great attention to detail.
This role reports into the Finance Director and is a key support for the Finance Team (FD, Assistant FC, US Finance Manager) in terms of building the right reports going out to the business manager for advising on and supporting sound financial practices. For example, this might be liaising with Consultants on their letters of engagement with their clients, producing reports for Leadership on commercial matters/ variances/ findings or helping the Finance team around key financial cycles such as monthly management reports, shareholder reviews etc.
This is a part time role for 3 days a week or the equivalent – for example a 4.5 hours a day across 5 days or any combination that suits the successful candidate. Our Client works with over 100 different creative agencies in 90 countries and has offices in London, Boston, Munich, Sydney and Singapore.
The consultancy supports agencies to take a more strategic approach to the way they manage their relationships, with the belief that relationships are one of the most powerful and yet underutilised levers.
- Assist with cash flow forecast and regular analysis of cash requirements and assist with making bank transactions
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for internal and external audiences
- Analysing accounting data, providing commentary on report.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and various projects, as required
- Assist with legal contracts when required
- Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own, the company’s and our client’s data.
- Invest time in keeping finance and accounting knowledge up to date
- Join in with the culture of continual improvement of skills within the company
- Proven experience in Accounting
- Part qualified – ACCA, CIMA or ACA (or QBE)
- Strong written and communication skills; ability to speak to leadership, partners, and customers
- Experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and working style – self-starter, highly accountable, ability to anticipate problems and define and implement effective solutions
- Experience of Xero (Xero Project preferred)
- Good command of excel (intermediate)
- Demonstrate a strong customer service approach to internal and external stakeholders
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced Dynamic environment
- Ideally experience of marketing / advertising
- Proven ability to work in an international Company Liaising across continents
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration