Full Time (Flexible hours) Salary – £28,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Support in the organisation and day to day running of sponsorship sales administration. Within a busy and fast paced Events Business based in Staines, work collaboratively with customers, internal and external administration teams and colleagues to provide a seamless,high quality experience throughout the sales process.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Responsible for managing a shared customer facing mailbox and ensuring all correspondence is dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Create and issue partner contracts using pre defined templates
- Monitor and track contract signatures ensuring the process runs seamlessly and within establish time frames
- Responsible for organising sponsorship fee invoice requisitions & making sure the billing team raises the invoices.
- Data entry of key contract, invoicing and collection information within CRM database
- Develop and manage internal processes with the Commercial Director to proactively monitor and track sales performance.
- Become a champion for the ongoing development and daily administration of the CRM system
- Always act as the “voice of the partner” thinking “partner first” in an integrated manner that enhances the attendee experience
- Where appropriate, manage projects, sharing knowledge and experience to develop skills and role model the Company’s values at all times
- You will be responsible for making sure all invoices are paid on time – Credit control
- Other operational duties supporting the Commercial Director
- Excellent customer service skills and client focus.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills to develop effective relationships with partners, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Highly motivated and passionate with a can-do approach to finding solutions and delivering customer service.
- Strong communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours as you will be dealing with Seattle.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word& Excel critical.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Worked under own initiative in a previous role.
- Willing to grow and develop.
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest. J2546Candidate registration