Our Client is a growing international creative digital agency who are now seeking a Part-Qualified Accountant to work across the EMEA region.
Permanent- Full Time Ideally Immediate Start/ Max. 1 month notice period.
It is a newly created role and a great opportunity for someone who is bright, does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working with a range of stakeholders.
This is a pivotal role within the team, and you will work across several areas of finance reporting into the Financial Director assisting with preparing the month end- It is great for an ambitious individual who is looking to gain further exposure to management accounts.
There really is a lot of opportunity for growth in this role for someone who has the right attitude and can demonstrate they have the relevant experience to carry out the initial duties required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with month end close including preparation of accruals & prepayments
- Coordinate revenue meetings and ensuring revenue is correctly recorded
- Review project setup and following up missing timesheets
- Prepare of bank reconciliation and VAT returns
- Review AR invoices
- Credit control and debtors management
- Review estimates and statement of work documents
- Prepare P11d and PSA information
- Bridge between head office finance and PM’s
- Manage the AP function – processing invoices, credit cards, supplier payments and dealing with supplier queries
Key Attributes required:
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong technical accounting skills- accuracy is very important
- Commercially minded
- Experience gained within advertising or digital agency would be beneficial
- Self starter, highly motivated, able to prioritise and work meticulously in a busy environment
- Driven with the will to exceed expectations and progress within your career
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build solid working relationships around the business
- Strong intermediate to advanced Excel skills