Salary Circa £35,000 depending on qualifications, experience
An award-winning Agency is seeking a Finance Analyst
They are looking for someone with strong excel is keen to develop their reporting and commercial skills. This could be a great role for someone who is looking to develop on the more commercial side of finance.
- Assisting with the Group Reporting of the London and EMEA results of the agency into Head Office and into the consolidation reporting system
- Working closely with the Senior Commercial Analyst to send out the finance packs to EMEA offices and liaising with key staff to manage the collation of data.
- Assisting with the production of the consolidated figures and understanding the reasons for figures submitted
- Extraction of information from the data base and manipulation and analysis for different parties – assisting with the production of meaningful reports .
- Client reporting – assisting with the capture of client data from 12 Territories and feeding the information back to a global Client – this is a Global function managed by one agency so interaction across the group – monitoring movements in data / expected results and monitoring different markets
- Support with Tax packs
- Ad Hoc projects as required such as support integration of acquired companies
- Working with the large spread sheets- Excel to ensure understanding of data and financial accuracy
- This is a role that will develop and grow – ideal for an inquisitive, commercial mind.
- Currently studying or Part-Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Great at working with large volumes of data
- Strong analytical skills and be able to juggle and manipulate data
- A self starter and understand how to create own reports / techniques to capture meaningful information
- Accurate and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Solution orientated as a person who can think out of the box
- Detailed and naturally fast
- Great Excel Skills – must include Pivots, Sum Ifs, V look ups as a minimum
- Ideally will have worked within an Agency and have had group reporting exposure before.
- You will have very strong communication skills both written and spoken – you will be able to converse clearly and succinctly on the phone, face to face and in written communication.