Our client is a fun and sociable creative agency based in the City of London.
They are now looking for an Accounts Assistant with knowledge of Paprika accounting system to start as soon as possible, reporting to the Financial Controller in a team of 2, to ensure all the financial processing is completed, enabling the finance team to function as productively and as efficiently as possible.
This is a rounded role covering Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management and also assisting wit Management Accounts preparation. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to progress with their career.
Accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of (but not restricted to) accounts payable transactions.
- Review and verify invoices against purchase orders (approx 50 per week)
- Track expenses against budgets and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Produce expense reports and reconcile credit card statements
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions against supplier accounts
- Create client invoices
- Credit control
- Track and reconcile petty cash spend
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Assist in cashflow reports for board meetings by forecasting debtor payment dates.
- Assist with month end closing and management accounts
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Our client is seeking an individual who works well under pressure. It is essential to have experience in a similar role and ideally you will have experience using Paprika the accounting system.
- Preferably have Paprika system experience
- To be proficient in mircosoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail and ability to work on your own
- Discrete, trustworthy and willing to learn
- UK National or relevant permissions to work in the UK
- Relevant experience : minimum 2 years in a similar role
Salary: £24-27k pa
Please note that we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard back from us with 5 working days or submitting your application, then unfortunately in this case, please assume that it has been unsuccessful.Upload a CV