Salary c£25-30k + Study support
Our Client is a very successful City based Agency. They are now entering a new and exciting period of growth and are seeking an ambitious, versatile Finance Assistant to join the team.
This role is offering great opportunity to grow and would suit someone with experience of working in a finance team within a sociable, creative environment.
Key Responsibilities as Finance Assistant will include:
- Sales Ledger: Monitoring jobs, job/client coding and billing etc
- Assisting with management of WIP
- Dealing with client and supplier queries
- Credit control and managing debtors report.
- Managing AP including supplier invoice processing
- Generating and approving purchase orders
- Performing payment runs
- Managing petty cash
- Credit card reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Monthly pension submissions
- Ad hoc finance tasks as required.
Finance Key Attributes Required
- Good Paprika skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a creative/PR/media business
- Currently studying towards a finance qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Degree advantageous
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest. J2513Candidate registration