Our client is a profitable and rapidly growing Design Agency, currently circa 30 staff (and growing). They have a newly created Finance Assistant Role which provides a fanatastic opportunity to work with some exciting clients and for someone to join somewhere that really cares about the team & developing people’s skill sets.
Salary c£23-26k + Excellent Benefits
Key responsibilities: As Finance Assistant you will report directly to the Head of Finance. The role will involve looking after accounts payable, accounts receivable, involvement with some aspects of credit control, assisting account managers on job estimators on Paprika and ad hoc projects for the head of finance
Finance Assistant key attributes required:
- Proactive and full of initiative.
- Want to be a part of the family and get involved, will have worked in a creative environment
- They use Paprika accounts system, the right candidate should have experience of this or a similar job costing system.
- Should be comfortable with a job codes and nominal codes and will have done 1-3 years accounting in a creative agency
- Good Communication skills
- You may be studying AAT of just have good accounting knowledge
- You should have good A levels or A level equivalent