Finance Assistant: Accounts receivable – WIP/Billing
Salary between £30,000-£34,000 D.O.E
Our Client is an award winning Agency with a growing global market
They are now seeking an ambitious Finance Assistant to join the finance team and focus on the Accounts Receivable function
This role would suit someone with ample Accounts Receivable experience, who can demonstrate a strong understanding of WIP and job costing and can keep up with the fast paced environment.
The team are hardworking but also energetic and fun so they want someone who is very competent but easy to get along with.
As Finance Assistant, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- WIP billing
- Client job reconciliations
- Ensure all fee and expenses invoices are raised, authorised and sent to clients
- Working with account handlers and clients to resolve invoice queries
- Posting bank transactions and reconciling bank accounts
- Credit control
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Key Attributes as Finance Assistant required:
- Must have previous experience in a media/creative/ similar business
- Minimum 2 years WIP/Billing experience.
- Strong, demonstrable Excel Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A can do attitude with good attention to detail
- Strong understanding of WIP and job costing
- Sage knowledge advantageous