Finance Director (qualified) Immediate – Central London
Sal Circa. £75K – £90K
Our Client is an independent creative communications agency.
The agency is growing and has within it great talent.
They are seeking immediate assistance so this role could Temp to Perm or a Permanent solution.
The overall objective of the role is to:
- Provide proactive & commercial strategic financial recommendations to allow growth
- Ensure that the business is financially sound and that the finances are managed robustly in line with the agreed business plans.
- Commercial partnering with account management and business stake holders
In Detail :
- Business Partner with all members of the board on the financial aspects of future growth plans.
- Prepare budgets, cash forecasts, revenue forecasts
- Communicate key financial messages and issues in a proactive, transparent and concise manner
- Continual improvement of the accounting and business management processes
- Support on the client contract negotiation and work with the account management of pricing models
- Manage supplier negotiations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and adhering to relevant deadlines
- Accurate preparation and reporting of the business forecasting in terms of fees and costs linked back to the agency KPIs
- Use financial analysis and information to proactively solve problems, make recommendations and provide solutions
- Ensure the accounting systems incorporate proper accounting principles, & standards
- Responsible for managing office costs efficiently and in line with the budgets
- Establish finance as a true ‘business partner’; integrating finance into the business and providing real value through the provision of quality, timely and accurate information
- Provide on-going direction to the full time finance assistant
- Own the relationship with the external accountants/ Tax advisors / Bankers / Insurance Brokers etc.
- Ensure all tax liabilities are accurate , reconciled and ensure fiscal advantages are maximised
- Manage any legal issues involving the company, and understand legal issues affecting the industry sector
- Maintain appropriate insurance cover
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
Education and Experience
- Chartered Accountant Qualified ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally good working knowledge of Sage
Upload a CV