Finance Manager – Part Qualified QBE – Creative Agency
Salary £45,000 – £55,000
Award Winning – Creative Agency – working with Iconic Brands
This fab City agency is looking for a rounded Finance Manager to support the non-finance team and the Business Directors to manage the agency’s finances moving it from strength to strength .
A fun place to work with a highly creative team – Great working environment – Paprika skills required
Your responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- Managing all aspects of the day to day finance as well as helping ensure the future financial success of the business.
- Forecasting and managing cashflow, both short and long term.
- Working closely with MD on the management of the financial position of the business.
- Providing constant ad hoc support.
- Yearly budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Full management of the balance sheet
- Full responsibility of the billing and debtor management
- Maintaining the monthly client revenue tracker
- Creating and maintaining client profitability analysis
- Client contract Review adherence and issue resolving
- Payroll management, including P11D and PSA
- VAT returns
- Managing audit
- Preparation of the Month end accounts
- Bank reconsolidations in multiple currencies
- Management of company credit card
- Management of fixed assets, including budget preparation for purchases
- Working closely with the client services team to ensure that various clients are maintained
- Management of the AP and AR process
- Management of WIP
- Management of ad hoc financial projects
- Managing the HR portion of the business, including contracts and appraisals
- Posting and managing the bank accounts
Key Attributes as Finance Manager required:
- Confident and able to communicate with all the staff
- Loves working in a creative environment
- Part Qualified / Qualified by Experience
- Able to use Paprika
- A fairly quick start will be advantageous
- Previous experience of working as a sole role FM
Upload a CV