We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager with strong Paprika skills for this award winning agency’s HQ in London. Our Client continues to grow and this role will play a key part of ensuring that the agency continues to delivers an exceptional experience for their clients. You will be highly organized, confident and sociable with lots of hands on experience of managing finance within an agency/consultancy environment.
Salary c£42-45,000 + Excellent Benefits
As Finance Manager within the business you’ll be the one managing the day to day finance responsibilities across both the London and international office. Your main focus will be to improve the commercial awareness of the Consultancy, to improve the operating costs, to ensure all invoicing is issued on time and all management accounts are produced. You will be the main point of contact on a day to day basis for the Accountant and Bookkeeper. You will also manage the relationship with several third parties to ensure the smooth running of the finance department. You will work closely with the Operations Director, Operations Manager and Project Managers to ensure all finance related responsibilities are met effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities as Finance Manager:
- Bank Account Management, Credit Control, Insurance, Tax , Petty Cash, Payroll, VAT, Invoicing, Year End
- Quickbooks Online – Overseeing the overseas office accounting system to ensure reconciles with the Paprika records
- Reporting – Responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts pack and weekly income and billing. Responsible for completing the nominal ledger journals and balance sheet analysis including accrued and deferred income.
- Relationship Management – Responsible for managing the relationship with HMRC for Paye, PSA and Vat ensuring they remain compliant. Responsible for managing the day to day relationship with the external accountant.
- Cost Management – Responsible for regularly reviewing company overheads and identifying ways to make the company more efficient. Responsible for ensuring that there are appropriate controls in place to ensure spending is regulated. Ensure there is an internal PO process in place to better manage cash flow.
- Accounts Payable – Working with the Assistant to ensure all purchase invoices are paid ontime and posted appropiately to the books. Responsible for ensuring that all personal and credit card expenses are processed ontime and checked appropiately.
Key Attributes as Finance Manager required:
- Must be either fully qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Must have experience of having worked in a Marketing Communications agency or consultancy.
- Knowledge of Paprika is essential.
- Experience of working with overseas offices is highly desirable.
- Highly organised, with the ability to implement and maintain systems.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Strong ability to put plans into action.
- Superb communication skills with fluent written and spoken English.
- Proven track record of effectively working with remote offices. (1318)