QBE or part qualified
Working part time (3 days/5 short days) within an SME Communications agency based in West London. Currently 15 people in the agency there is also a part time senior financial advisor.
They currently out-source the transactional stuff – and that can continue ( or can be brought in house if this person prefers) – there may be an opportunity to do some of the work at home rather than being in the office the whole time –but ideally the person will work in the office as it is the interaction with account teams that is missing currently.
They use Xero and work flow max for the job costing.
Responsibilities will be :
- Put in place processes and procedures of a rapidly growing agency
- Working closely with the Directors
- Over seeing bank payments and relationship
- Set up a P/O system and manage Supplier relationships/ Procurement
- Raise sales Invoices –
- Manage WIP – organise WIP meetings – ensure account management / creatives do Time sheets – measure utilisation – review budgets – cost estimates
- Credit control
- PL (unless keep the book keeper)
- Monitor KPI measures
- Undertake Balance sheet reconciliations
- Look at Revenue reconciliations and Journal posting
- Management accounts production
- Cash flow forecasts ( they do have cash)
- Bank Recs
- Support with Budgets / forecasts
- Manage insurances and other house matters
- Ad Hoc projects .
The Candidate :
- Good personality
- Flexible working
- Strong book keeper/ FM
- Good at working with creative people
- Team player
- Previous experience of working within a marcomms agency/ Media production company
- Part Qualified/ QBE
- Circa 3 days a week
Salary: Annual Equivalent – £45K – £50K
If interested we’d love to hear from you. However, if you have not heard back from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful.Upload a CV