An Award winning, International Communications Agency offering a range of services to their International Clients – including Digital, PR and Consultancy is seeking an ambitious Finance Manager.
This is a rapidly growing Agency backed by experienced, Industry experts.
Located and working out of the brand new offices near major transport hub, the role offers genuine career growth – with a salary review every six months, International travel is encouraged too Europe, Asia and Stateside.
Charity days off – encouraged to give back to your chosen cause.
Days off to complete your studies
25 Days holiday (excluding Charity Days and Travel rest days)
Fostering a really inclusive environment where social responsibility is at the heart of the agency.
Lots of Autonomy to make this your own have a real impact on a growing business with promotion from within to be FD / Group CFO in time.
Initially the day-to-day duties are of that expected of a Sole-charge Finance Manager.
- Put in place processes and procedures of a rapidly growing agency
- Working closely with the Ops and CEO
- Credit control and some HR related duties to Finance.
- Over seeing bank payments and relationship
- Set up a P/O system and manage
- Tight management of PO / Credit Cards
- Supplier relationships/ Procurement
- Raise sales Invoices – info
- Monitor KPI measures
- Oversee job monitoring software used for project costing
- Produce the month end figures
- Post Invoices/ expenses etc.
- Undertake Balance sheet reconciliations
- Look at Revenue reconciliations and Journal posting
- Management accounts production
- Cash flow forecasts
- Budgets / forecasts
- Manage insurances and other house matters
- Ad Hoc projects
- Foreign Exchange knowledge as international clients
- Some Excel work too
Salary £45,000 – £52,000
Unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applicants directly. In the event that you apply for this role but haven’t had a response within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you’re application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest.
Upload a CV