Finance Manager / Controller Salary £50,000 – £55,000 Based In Central London
Our Client is a well established successful London based small marketing group operating in the digital sector.
Working closely with the CFO this is an exciting time to joint this company that has grown substantially via organic growth and acquisition over the last few years.
They are looking for a multi talented Finance Manager/ Controller who needs to be an energetic individual who will thrive in a fast moving environment and has the vision to lead and develop a small finance department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing management accounts for 4 companies ( including variance analysis and dashboards)
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Time utilisation reporting
- Monitoring and reconciling WIP
- Manage accrued & deferred income
- Meet with account management teams to assess profitability of jobs and income forecasting.
- Monthly Payroll
- Posting payroll journals and submitting monthly PAYE payments.
- Prepare P11D’s
- VAT Returns
- Ensure balance sheet control accounts are reconciled monthly and all variances
- Managing a team of 2 staff ensuring they are fully utilised and progressing.
- Oversee the audit file preparation and manage the audit process
Key Attributes Required:
- Qualified/nearly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience working in a creative business
- Proven ability to manage a team of accounting professionals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A can do attitude with good attention to detail
- Good understanding of WIP and job Costing
- Ideally good paprika skills or an ability to pick up systems easily