Our Client is a rapidly growing technology/software company with International owners – this role is looking after both the international and UK Company with offices based in Central London.
Great opportunity to be an important part of the team and develop this newly created role as the company grows.
Key attributes are for a hard-working, articulate part qualified accountant/ studying accountant, used to working in a people business. This is a rounded role and you will need to be someone with a roll up their sleeves attitude and proactively get involved!
Our Client is offering a competitive salary c£38-40k + benefits + study support
Overview of role:
Assisting the MD with the smooth running of the offices and give support to the the qualified Finance Manager on all the day to day financial activities as well as support with report modelling /production and support with forecasting and analysing data and figures.
Key responsibilities on a day to day:
- AR invoicing and credit control
- AP process, coding and payments
- Bank, petty cash and credit card reconciliation
- Cashflow forecasting
- Job costing and revenue management
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue forecasting with Finance Manager
- Support on Management accounts production
- Financial analysis of revenue/ costs & ad hoc report production
- Support with group reporting
- Office Management
Key skills required:
- Part Qualified / Studier ACCA/ CIMA
- Good Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate and supportive
- Ambition to grow and develop
- Adaptable and a self starter
- Knowledge of Quickbooks advantageous
- Previous experience working in a people environment