Reports to: Group Financial Controller
Our Client is an Equity backed Video/Film production Company often working within the music arena or with film production companies. This is a fantastic business that will attract creatively minded Qualified accountants who enjoy tech.
The position will be ideal for a qualified technically minded accountant who has worked in the IT or Video production / special effects industry and who is ambitious to grow and develop within the company, and looking to join a fast-paced and dynamic finance team. This is a commercially focused role in which you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and play a significant part in shaping the future strategy and growth trajectory around the business.
- Managing the team across the month end close for the Group of Companies for 8 entities, across 4 geographies, producing entity management accounts.
- Overall ownership of group payroll process across the geographies working with HR to ensure accuracy.
- Management of one Credit Controller and Finance Assistant.
- Key role in the completion of annual statutory financial statements.
- Ownership of the weekly cash flow preparation for the group managing the teams tasks within the process.
- Liasing with auditors during year end and interim audits.
- Overall ownership of VAT/Tax reporting to authorities across our geographies.
- Working closely with Operations team to manage the stock accounting and ensure accuracy.
- Working with the China team to ensure monthly numbers are reviewed and reconciled between UK Netsuite and China books
- Assisting the FC with variance analysis and ensure BS reconciliations are completed and documented each month-end appropriately.
- Overseeing the team in processing of AP, AR, bank transactions in NetSuite.
- Assisting FC in approving purchase invoices on a regular basis ensuring correct coding.
- Ensuring credit card reconciliations are updated by the team and the overdue list is published to functional heads.
- Support the FC, Head of F&A and FD in adhoc tasks as required.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA.
- University Degree Minimum 2.1
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Google Suite – Sheets, Docs
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong Analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience working in Private Equity and B2B environment is desirable.
- Minimum of 2-3 years within a business partner, management accounting role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with presenting experience.
- Experience within a Private Equity backed business is highly advantageous
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Keen to learn new skills, processes and systems
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, in a faced paced environment
- Results-driven with high attention to detail.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful , usually due to non sector exposure , lack of qualifications or lack of correct skills.Candidate registration