Our Client is an exceptional, dynamic, award winning marketing communications agency.
During a period of continued expansion and development they are now seeking an ambitious Financial Controller.
Salary c£48k and excellent benefits
The role is an integral part of the business covering all aspects of financial and management accounting as well as financial control of the business operations.
It will interface with the Account Handlers who hold the Client relation and act as a commercial support to them.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Providing effective control and management of all aspects of the company’s finances
- Preparation of month end management accounts.
- Preparation of year end accounts including all schedules necessary for audit purposes.
- Preparation of first draft of annual budget including year on year analyses
- Full understanding of status on all client jobs and acting to ensure all jobs are controlled unnecessary
- Preparation of job profitability analyses.
- Holds complete ownership of the accuracy of our Income Forecasting tool
- Preparation of HR analyses and support for FD on HR related issues.
- Able to identify systems and process improvements
Key attributes required :
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally experienced in an agency or other project based, time charging environment.
- Good working knowledge of Paprika accounting package would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of managing staff
- Robust and able to stand up for opinion.
- Strong IT skills – especially more advanced functions of Excel.
Upload a CV