Our Client is a young, vibrant growing, marketing agency. They now require a Financial Controller to be a key member of the team working alongside the MD and CEO, exciting opportunity to grow with the Agency as they enter into this hugely exciting period.
As Financial Controller you will lead the financial division of the Company – having overall responsibility for exceptional financial systems and ensuring performance standards are met by the wider team. Supporting the Owners/ Directors to maintain oversight of the business and make informed decisions through preparation, accuracy and presenting of financial reporting.
Our Client is looking for a Financial Controller who has extensive experience working within a business, providing clear and valuable reports to senior management – whilst overseeing the day to day financial processes of the company.
Our Client works on an international stage and therefore this requires extensive understanding of currencies and exchange rate impacts on an SME. They are also looking for someone who has a very strong understanding of Paprika
Key Financial Controller Summary of Responsibilities:
- Hands-on with company finances but will also be commercially aware.
- Overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy.
- Lead the month end, year-end and annual budgeting.
- Manage the Finance Assistant and their role and tasks.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Lead and develop finance support functions and review how these should be developed
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
Key Attributes required as Financial Controller:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Are you articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong Experience working with Paprika
- Energetic, highly motivated