Salary: 55k to 60k Location: London
Our Client is a fast growing, research & branding agency working globally for a blue chip client portfolio. Great people, great culture and a fabulous opportunity to join the company as its first Financial Manager, reporting into the board. Supported by non-exec FD (part time) and with data entry currently being handled by external accountants (scope to bring this in-house).
There is great scope for this role to grow with the business and evolve into a Finance Director position.
- Be the lead person for all day to day financial activities across the business.
- Support senior management, by providing quality financial information and advice to aid good decision making and the success of the business.
- Maintain the day to day accounting system and records,
- Manage the reporting and financial procedures/controls to ensure good business performance, profitability, and growth.
- Record and control invoicing, cash collection, cash payments, the monthly payroll, manage bank balances and reconciliations.
- Payments and relationships associated with VAT, PAYE, HMRC.
- Financial planning and forecasting.
- Plan and manage costs associated with office facilities.
- Improve systems and processes to enhance efficiency across the company.
- Work with the client facing team to improve and develop commerciality, supporting new business proposals and monitoring project financial performance.
- Liaise with external accountants and tax advisors
- Proven financial skills in a similar type of agency role.
- Experience managing finances with international customers & suppliers
- Commercially minded, interested in business not just accounting.
- Responsible, organised, efficient, attention to detail.
- Able to interpret information and provide insightful commentary.
- Good communicator, engaging, energetic, down to earth.
- Able to influence decision makers, assertive but personable style.
- Qualified or part qualified, with ambition to develop.
- Interest in our clients work and the type of clients they work with.
- Good capability in the use of Xero and Excel, experienced in developing and introducing new systems with business growth and increased sophistication.
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high number of applicants anticipated for this role, please assume that if you do not hear from us within 5 working days that your application is unsuccessful J2543Candidate registration