Salary Circa £60,000 annual salary Plus Benefits
Our Client is a leading SME Brand Design Studio working with some of the biggest global names in FMCG alongside some of the most exciting, up-and-coming challenger brands around.
They are ahighly creative team of people who work closely as a team – they are very mindful of the work / life balance. If you are a positive team player who loves working within a creative studio then this could be the role for you:
About the Role
Our client loves finance, because they know how absolutely essential it is to businesses happiness and success. It’s crucial for the team to work in a financially secure and positive environment as it reduces stress and means they can give true focus to the creative work they produce.
As a lead to all things finance within a vibrant agency, the role offers a creative edge whilst channelling the team to have, at their finger tips, all the data crunching they need presented in a manner they can understand (not always on excel spreadsheet).
The role will provide analysis to Client Services teams and the Directors to steer the course of the business, and enable everyone to get a full understanding of where their projects are, have been and could be going.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience:5+ years’ experience with Xero and ideally Synergist, or another like minded project management system and used to the day to day number crunching- Including budgeting , forecasting , Job profitability reporting , utilisation analysis, cash flow forecasting.
- Reports Driven:As Finance Director, you will work closely alongside thedirectors and will play a key role in providing strategic and financial guidance to the company, ensuring that the organisation’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation. Timely financial reporting is a must together with year end reporting and working with the external accountants.
- Commercially Savvy:Working with their Clients Procurement teams to ensure that they deliver the best service working within their finance requirements and deliverables. Liaising with Client procurement on rate cards / fee proposals etc.
- HR & Payroll:Possibly the most important job in the business. Making sure they are all looked after and paid every month- The payroll is outsourced but ensuring that the 35 staff are paid correctly is imperative – you will also support on HR administration where needed.
- Eye on the detail:Working closely with the Client Services team building on current reporting both internally and externally ensuring they are ahead of the game.
- Training the team: support and oversee the part time finance assistant who supports with the PL/SL postings and cash collection.
- Your career to date: You will have worked within a creative environment – Advertising , PR, Design, Branding and will understand and love the culture that type of environment – you may be qualified or qualified by experience but you will understand the importance of producing accurate numbers and improving and striving to keep the agency as profitable as it can be.
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest. J2544Candidate registration