Fabulous opportunity – dynamic agency looking for a Head of Finance to lead its finance team and oversee financial accounting, reporting and control activities across UK and international offices.
Our Client is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, and evaluation in-house. This ensures that strategic thinking informs its creativity, and that its strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Its clients are prestigious, often operating globally.
In four-and-a-half years they have grown to almost 200 people all working across 6 international offices and have big plans for the future – hence they need some help!
Interested? How does this sound…
- You’ll lead and manage the finance team, including management accountant, accountant, production accountant and purchase ledger assistant.
- You’ll update Directors monthly on financials, providing high quality information and analysis.
- You’ll review and prepare consolidated monthly management accounts, including the reconciliation of ledger accounts, variance analysis for all projects and updating of forecasts.
- You’ll support the development of company budgets and conduct variance analysis of financial results against those budgets.
- You’ll forecast financials for all group companies, keeping up to date on new projects and material changes to existing budgets and costs.
- You’ll be responsible for the treasury function of all group companies, including cash-flow, forex and payments, authorisation of online payments and dual bank signatory.
- You’ll support decision making by monitoring and forecasting cash-flow across the group.
- You’ll be responsible for the integrity of financial information, ensuring complete and accurate financial records and internal control processes across all group companies.
What they need from you…
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CA) with proven experience working within a fast-paced, international, media environment.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, able to work to work to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills – able to explain complicated financial information to all audiences.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop, mentor and nurture a team.
Lastly, they’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end are encouraging a variety of peoples to the company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with its projects.
Salary: circa £90k pa plus benefits
If interested we’d love to hear from you. However, if you have not heard back from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful.Upload a CV