Great HR Manager contract role for a well established and respected international growing Consultancy which works with marketing agencies in multiple countries. An experienced HR Manager is needed to join for 9 months, covering a maternity leave absence, to get involved in all aspects of ensuring the department runs smoothly handling the HR and Talent Agenda.
Salary c£40-50k pro rata
The role as HR Manager sits in the HR team, reporting to the HR Director (who is covering Operations Director maternity leave), with an HR Assistant based in London and another HR Manager based in one of the overseas offices.
They seeking an HR Manager with proven HR skills and experience in recruitment / culture mapping / talent development is a must.
Key Responsibilities as HR Manager:
Help deliver their goal to build a differentiated business of the highest quality that makes a positive contribution to their clients and enriches everyone in the team.
- Engagement – work with the HR Team to set the agenda, run surveys and analyse results and then look at action planning throughout business. Finding ways to actively improve for the people at the company.
- Work to help them deliver a great global connected event in early 2020 – getting whole company together for engagement, training, collaboration and connectivity.
- Training and Development – Assist in diagnosing training needs, brainstorm the right interventions and work to deliver those internally or through external providers.
- Recruitment – Working with hiring managers to draft job descriptions and adverts when needed. Run end-to-end recruitment process and setup on boarding plans for new hires. Helping to improve their recruitment process if required!
- People projects – Work with the Global HR team on key people projects, taking a lead where skills are strong, interests lie or where you’d like to develop.
- Manage project work effectively alongside the day-to-day work to ensure that work is prioritised and meets needs of the business.
- Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own data, and for all company employee data.
- Approve necessary policies in line with company legal and compliance obligations and implement.
- Excellent verbal and written skills across all types of communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage a variety of stakeholders in different roles at all levels
- Commercial and operational mindset.
- Ability to review, change and improve aspects of HR continuously and without prompting.
- High levels of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, ability to self-manage, awareness of others)
- Organised and flexible.
- Quick learner.
- Some experience of change management desirable
- 3-5 years proven experience within an HR role.
- Knowledge of all HR Functions (recruitment, training & development etc).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Bamboo knowledge desirable but not necessary. (1312)