Junior Finance Assistant ￡20 – ￡22k Temp to Perm
Our Client is a leading City based brand and digital agency.
Due to their continued growth they now have a newly created role for a Junior Finance Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exceptional creative Agency working with a fun team.
The role will be working in a fast paced environment and the position will develop in time .
This opportunity will encourage you to learn and they will also help support your studying towards furthering your accounting qualification.
As Junior Finance Assistant the Responsibilities will include:
- Process all supplier invoices
- Reconcile all bank transactions
- Set up new Clients and Suppliers
- Help manage setting up Jobs in our project management system (Synergist)
- Support Finance Manager on adhoc tasks
- Manage the subscriptions list
- Manage and maintain the fixed asset register
- Assist managing the Purchase orders process
- Chasing Timesheets
Junior Finance Assistant Requirements:
- Ideally a self-starter
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Good A Levels Maths and English Grade A
- Degree would be advantageous
- Keen to learn, grow and develop into the role.
- Strong communication skills both written and Verbal
- Good Excel skills