Our client is a world famous in their field, the Studio works mainly with luxury brands.
T/O currently circ. £12-£14M with rapid growth over the next couple of years as the business diversifies into new areas
There are about 80 Members of permanent staff.
Our client is now seeking an ambitious talented, qualified Management Accountant to join our busy and upbeat team.
The Management Accountant is a newly formed role will report directly into the Financial Controller and working closely with their current team of 6.
Reporting to Financial Controller, this commercially focused and forward thinking role will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Preparing the financial and management accounting of multiple companies within the group
- Posting monthly journals, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Client profitability reporting and analysis
- Oversee Credit Card and petty cash posting
- Assist in the year-end close and audit preparation
- Plan and organise any other ad hoc projects as required by the Financial Controller
Desired Skills and qualifications;
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is qualified either ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Worked in multiple currencies and treating FX correctly
- Experience of intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Must have good excel skills and attention to detail
- Must have experience in a similar role, and have worked in a creative industry
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Energetic, personable, positive, pro-active and ability to multitask
This is a hands on position that will allow the candidate to have full exposure to the management pack and have the ability to make changes across the business.
Due to the rapid growth of the business and predicted continuous growth the ideal candidate will be used to implementing and improving process as well as working in a pressurised environment.
Salary: up to £45K depending on experience
Unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applicants directly. In the event that you apply for this role but haven’t had a response within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you’re application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest.Upload a CV