Salary £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience and level of qualification)
Our Client is a fast-paced and innovative creative tech agency based near Liverpool Street. They work with some fantastic and very well known Clients and as an Agency they are extremely passionate about what they do.
They are now looking for a bright and ambitious Management Accountant who has a genuine interest to work in the creative tech industry and can really hit the ground running. You must have experience of working in a similar, fast-paced and creative environment and have great communication skills.
It is essential that you have Paprika experience and strong excel skills.
As Management Accountant you will have ownership of the day to day finance function and month-end reporting while working closely with the Financial Controller and supporting the Finance Director to deliver analysis and strategic insight.
This is a hands-on approach role and you will be working closely with the Senior Management and Production teams as well as other non finance teams as required.
As Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to month-end pack commentary to be distributed to the board.
- Create new monthly management packs.
- Prepare monthly utilisation & profitability analysis to be shared with the Senior Management Team.
- Management and reconciliation of revenue tracker
- Assisting with the financial management of ad hoc projects for various departments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and review of Prepayments and Accruals.
- Complete management of AP and AR including input of data, credit control,set up of suppliers and clients, raising invoices etc
- Checking timesheets
- Add value to the finance systems and processes by improving efficiencies and implementing process improvements.
Management Accountant key attributes required:
- 2+ years experience as a Management Accountant
- Proven experience of preparing and analysing management accounts.
- Part or newly qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Paprika software experience is essential.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Excellent Excel or Google Sheet skills with strong experience in analysis.
- Strong communicator who can build relationships to positively influence others.
- A logical and structured approach to work.
- Experience within a creative or media agency or a similar business.
- Experience of working closely with Production and Accounts teams.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries
- Ability to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Professional, reliable and punctual.
- Excellent time management