SE London Design Agency Salary £45,000-£50,000 DOE
Full Time & Permanent
Our Client is an Independent Design Agency working with a fantastic portfolio of high growth clients. Well acclaimed and growing rapidly with offices in London, US and Europe.
Due to further growth plans, there is now the opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to join them. This role will work closely with the FD and MD, in London, as well as overseeing the Finance Manager.
This Management Accountant position is ideal for an experienced accountant who is excited by working in a fast paced business, diligent about the details and driven to contribute towards its growth. To succeed you will be incredibly organised, a self-starter who is excited to try new things and has a desire to make repeatable tasks more efficient.
Management Accountant Key Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage monthly Management Accounts for all agencies across the group on a timely basis:
- P&L account and Balance Sheet, with variance analysis to budgets, as well as:
- Prepare reconciliations for review for the main ledger accounts including: client accounting and ensuring relevant costs have been assigned to a client. Accruals and Prepayments and other balance sheet accounts, intercompany P&L etc.
- Line manage and develop the Financial Manager, providing guidance and support as required as well as managing junior resource;
- Assist in preparing cash flow and forecasting for all agencies across the group
- Tracking Freelance resource budget against invoices received
- Tracking Debtors (sales invoices raised) against Billing pipeline in accounting system
- Assist with local reporting requirements e.g. UK P11Ds and US W9 reporting
- Maintain the Client Billing Forecast schedule
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns- ensuring compliance when reviewing transactions with Finance Manager
- Ensure compliance with local taxes, specifically VAT
- Oversee the Finance Manager/Junior on expenses (and time sheet management) ensuring you follow up and support where needed (eg review for missing receipts)
- Oversee Debt collection across all agencies
- Ad hoc related duties as required.
Management Accountant Requirements:
- You will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA with a strong understanding or working within the Design sector or another creative and project based sector;
- Proficient in recognised project costing accounting software packages, as well as Excel (GSuite and Microsoft Office)
- Ideally experience of Paprika (but this isn’t essential)
- Detailed and up-to-date understanding of financial legislation and best practice;
- Demonstrate positive collaborative relationships with senior stake holders and the rest of the agency;
- Experience of managing a Junior preferable
- You will be a self-starter, with a pro-active approach that gets things done;
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Great communication skills and a collaborative and nice person to work with in the family feel agency.
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest. J2560Candidate registration