Our Client is looking for a bright Management Accountant to join their awesome Finance team.
Competitive Salary £30-£36k + Excellent Benefits – East London
As Management Accountant, you will take ownership of the production of a number of companies within the Group’s consolidated management accounts and ensure these are delivered accurately and to deadline. You’ll probably be working in the media industry as a Management Accountant currently, and might be seeking the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth digital media tech company.
You will be a key member of their global Finance team as we look to provide timely, quality management information to the EMEA, North America and APAC regions. You will also help implement and enforce company wide policies whilst assisting the rest of the Finance team to achieve monthly and quarterly objectives. They’re a fast-growing business – this is an excellent opportunity to be part of their continued success!
As Management Accountant you will…
- Take ownership of the production of a number of the companies P&Ls within the Group’s consolidated management accounts and ensure these are delivered accurately and to deadline.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet Accounts monthly
- Produce monthly commentary & meet with MDs to discuss territory performance
- Reconcile intercompany balances on a monthly basis
- Liaise and co-operate with both internal audit and external audit bodies.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Review financial operational controls & processes
- Producing high quality ad hoc financial information for MDs & CFO
Experience as Management Accountant:
- 2+ years experience in a Management Accountant role
- Experience producing management information to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience identifying and explaining significant variances
- Experience of intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience of effectively working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders at different levels
- Worked in multiple currencies and treating FX correctly preferred
- A media background, digital media preferred
Education & Qualifications
- Honours-level degree
- ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent) Part-Qualified
- Have previously used SAP, Salesforce or TM1- preferable