We are looking for an Immediate start Paprika using Management Accountant
South-West London – Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
Our Client is an award-winning, marketing agency.
They are a lively, friendly bunch and it’s a fun place to work, at the same time they are busy, hardworking and driven.
They are currently in a period of planned change and growth and are recruiting a Management Accountant. The role will report into the FD the Management Accountant is responsible for all day to day aspects of the finances of the company.
The company is currently on the Paprika accounting package but will be migrating to Maconomy.
Duties as Management Accountant will include:
- Prepare management accounts.
- Uploading the accounts to Group
- Undertaking intercompany Reconciliations
- Reconciling key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, including accruals, prepayments, salary control, PAYE control, Pension control, etc.
- Maintain all aspects of Accounts Payable, including matching POs to invoices, entering onto the system, coding, posting to nominal ledger, compiling and posting payment runs, etc.
- Assisting Account Team with client invoices queries
- Running all aspects of Accounts Receivable, ensuring client invoices are paid on time,
- Credit control.
- Analysis work.
- Spreadsheet modelling.
- Daily Bank Reconciliations across Sterling and US$ accounts.
- Maintain employee pension records, make pension payments and reconcile to nominal
- Preparing VAT Returns.
- Training new employees on finance systems and finance best practice.
- Ensuring Timesheets are completed.
- Assisting the Finance Director as needed.
Key Attributes required:
- Two years Management Accountant experience, preferably within a creative company.
- Good people skills..
- Confidence and willingness to work across different teams.
- Enthusiasm for working with creative and, often, non-financial people.
- Supportive approach.
- Ability to self-start and to use initiative.
- Analysis skills.
- Strong reconciliation skills and experience of how to spot and solve differences.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.