Our Client is looking for an ambitious Management Accountant, to join this growing London based creative Agency. A fun environment where you will be supporting the team of finance and non finance.
Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of accurate accruals and prepayments
- Preparing and reconciling the department view of the management accounts.
- Ensuring all costs are captured correctly, analysing and explaining variances and generating accounting adjustments as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, preparing models and assisting with analysis.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the revenues and costs of the business.
- Responsible for training and assisting the wider company team with raising of PO’s.
- Reviewing weekly payment runs
- Monthly review of creditors & debtors.
- Ad hoc liaison with suppliers.
- Add value to the finance systems and processes by improving efficiencies and implementing process improvements.
- Assisting with numerous ad hoc projects and analysis for the various departments
Management Accountant Key Attributes required:
- 2 years’ experience in a management accounting role
- Part or newly qualified Accountant (CIMA , ACCA, ACA )
- Proven experience of preparing & analysing management accounts.
- A pro-active self-starter.
- Excellent Excel skills with strong experience in analysis.
- Strong communicator who can build relationships
- A logical and structured approach to work.
- Previous experience within a creative/media or similar business