Management Accountant – Qualified or Part Qualified – Media Agency
Day rate circa £200 per Day
Based in:London ( but working from home)
Our Client – A leading Media Agency is looking for an experienced Management Accountant ideally fully qualified. The role is a contract role through to the end of February 2021 starting in Mid/ late November. Our Client would prefer the candidate to have had good exposure to working within a media agency.
The role’s main priority is playing a leading role in cleaning up the company balance sheet accounts , ensuring full reconciliation prior to the year end ,you will also need to assist with ensuring all the reporting documentation is complete and up to date.
You may also be expected to cover some commercial accountant functions so familiarity with client side is also necessary.
- You will need to be a good Excel user
- You will need to be a good user of DDS / DS Spectra / MediaOcean
- Microsoft Teams is used for liaising with the rest of the company / Finance team during remote working so ideally you will be comfortable using that.
- You should be a fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA – or have great exposure to the skills needed and probably be at least part qualified.
- You will have worked within a media agency recently
- You will need to be self motivated and a hard worker as you will be working remotely
- You should be available immediately or with 1 weeks notice
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful , usually due to non sector exposure , lack of qualifications or lack of correct skills.Candidate registration