Finance & Admin Assistant
Salary: £22k – £26k per annum and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a busy marketing agency and they are now looking for a dynamic Finance & Admin Assistant to join the team at their trendy fun office in Central London
This is a very exciting and varied opportunity for an organised Finance & Admin Assistant who will be reporting into the Finance & Operations Director.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain both Sales & Purchase ledgers
- bank reconciliations
- supplier payments
- assisting in completing the monthly Management Accounts.
It is also a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for supporting the HR Manager (approx. half a day a week) in undertaking administration duties along with providing ad hoc support to the other members of the team when required, and for the general day to day management of the office.
Supporting the Finance & Operations Director in managing our outsourced IT function, assisting/leading company IT projects, ordering new equipment as recommended, etc
- Answer the telephone, quickly, efficiently and in a polite and pleasant manner.
- To ensure that the office and meeting rooms are in good order
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Ensure smooth running of office y
- General administration assistance as necessary, booking meeting rooms, ordering lunches, organising social events, etc
Key Attributes required:
- Intermediate user in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong, administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Bookkeeping experience
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to operate to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, demonstrating initiative and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in a creative/media environment or similar advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Preferable but not essential, experience of Paprika or use of a finance system
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Upload a CV