Our Client is an independent Communications Agency. They have seen significant growth and are now looking for a Team Assistant to join the team. They are a terrific team bursting with creativity.
Salary c£20-25k + Excellent Benefits
They are looking for a Team Assistant who is able to help them improve their systems, being proactive in suggesting new ways of working and procedures.
As Team Assistant you will organise and manage all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Company. Set up and implement new systems to maximise efficiency. In addition you will support people in the company to achieve their objectives with clients and within the business.
Proactively contribute to your place of work by seeking opportunities to improve the office and day to day running of the organisation. Be confident in making recommendations for change
Team Assistant key responsibilities:
- Acting as the first port of call to all queries
- Ordering stationery
- Bookingmeeting rooms
- General administration duties
- Purchasing & maintenance. Liaise with IT support to keep up to date record of current equipment & software
- Furniture & Fixtures – Maintenance where necessary.
- HR assistance: contracts, job boards, etc
- Liaising on all maintenance
- Keep office tidy, archiving and storage
- Refreshment & Subsistence – Office general & meetings
- Reception – Answer telephone, redirect general emails as appropriate, post , organise couriers
- Travel rrangements – Organise/supervise staff travel arrangements , and ensure required visas are current.
- Organise social/team building events for the team
- Offer help and support when needed
- Team Assistant key attributes required:
- A professional, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous office support experience with good administration skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to think and work independently
- Able to follow instructions quickly and accurately
- Proficient user of Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving situations
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with all tasks including confidential information
- Ability to adapt, prioritise and multi-task