Our Client is a global award winning marketing agency based in London and they are now looking for a Group Financial Controller who will have a direct report to the Group Finance Director.
The role offers scope to play a key role in the management of the global finance function.
There is already a very talented global finance team in place and this brand new role offers an exciting opportunity for a qualified Group Financial Controller to develop and flourish with the company
Key Responsibilities as Group Financial Controller will include:
- Responsible for production of the monthly group board pack, including the consolidation of multi-currency subsidiaries
- Managing the monthly management account timetable for the group, ensuring local subsidiaries are completing management information in line with group deadlines.
- Interpretation of the group management accounts, providing insight in to monthly movements and identification of discrepancies
- Review and provide support to the local finance team, ensuring group policies and processes are completed accurately and timely
- Management of statutory reporting process, including liaising with group auditors
- Adherence to tax compliance and deadlines, for the group and global subsidiaries
- Continuing to innovate the finance function through the improvement of systems and processes
- Assistance in the production of the HQ management accounts
- Supporting with the day to day cash management of the business, overseeing the weekly working capital requirements
- Review of subsidiary cash flow forecasts and the consolidation of the group’s cash flow forecasting
- Responsible for the global intercompany reconciliation, including recharges across the group on a monthly basis
Key Attributes required:
- Experience in SME companies, with broad knowledge of accountancy
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified essential
- Excellent reporting skills and able to clearly present work that is easy to interpret and accurate
- Must be highly skilled in Excel and has used an ERP System (MS Dynamics NAV, an advantage)
- Knowledge of Jet Reporting would be highly advantageous
Unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applicants directly. In the event that you apply for this role but haven’t had a response within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you’re application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest.Upload a CV