Our client is an international Advertising agency and are looking for a proficient and talented Revenue WIP Manager to join the team.
This is a lively vibrant fast-paced company that is growing quickly reporting directly into the senior FC
Revenue WIP Manager responsibilities will include:
- Having responsibility of managing the Billing / WIP on a day to day basis
- Ensure the billing is being done accurately and on a timely basis , in line with contractual terms.
- Manage the WIP balances and ensure everything is billed and write offs are minimal
- Analysing revenue and profitability by clients.
- Undertaking the Month End revenue recognition, Gross profit analysis reporting.
- Responsibility to ensure month end reporting is accurate and on time
- Liaise with Account management on a regular basis
- Active participation on implementation of improved WIP management
- Creation of jobs, timesheet management, estimates, billing and WIP reconciliations.
- Understanding of Under/ over utilisation and the ability to manage non finance teams to understand any overruns
- Work of Income forecasts for the FC
Revenue WIP manager Key Attributes
- Good working knowledge of Excel essential
- Previous WIP/Billing/ Revenue Recognition experience within a creative agency environment is essential
- Good team player
- Good with picking up new accounting software packages
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 per annum
Unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all applicants directly. In the event that you apply for this role but haven’t had a response within 5 working days, please assume that on this occasion you’re application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest.Upload a CV