Part-Time Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager- 2 days a week 3-4 month Contract (Maternity Cover) To Start Mid-May
Based in the City of London
Salary circa £35,000-£45,000 annual equivalent, pro rata & D.O.E
Interviews will be held by Video Call
PAPRIKA EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Client is a PR agency based in the City – The current FC has set up
good systems and built a good rapport throughout the agency, so it is
important you can maintain those systems and relationships with
- Production of management accounts to present to board
- Accounts Payable – Checking and accurately inputting purchase invoices, company credit cards, staff expenses into Paprika. Making sure they are coded correctly.
- Accounts Receivable – Raise, obtain authorisation for, and post sales invoices, provide proactive credit control, liaise with client finance departments
- Income recognition, matching rechargeable costs against billings.
- Update client budget trackers and track client purchase orders, ensure MD and account handlers are aware of any issues.
- WIP management on Paprika.
- Assist with monthly timesheet completion and tracking
- HR & Payroll
- VAT returns
What they are looking for:
- Working knowledge of Paprika is essential
- Experience of working within the Marcomms industry
- Comfortable working in a sole finance role
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and gets on with people easily
- Able to work part-time
- Ideally CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent