Full-Time, Permanent Role Salary £35,000-£42,000
Our client is a rapidly growing global start-up based in the city. This is a newly created role so there is scope to grow with the business and take ownership. There will be alot of interaction with the Management and Account handling team so strong communication skills are a must.
It would be great next step up for a commercially minded and driven Revenue Accountant with previous experience of using Paprika and managing revenue and WIP within a creative, project-based environment.
*Everyone is currently working from home. When it is safe to return to the office this role will continue to be based predominantly at home and you will only be required to go into the office the London office maybe 2 or 3 times a month.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Work with Account Directors to ensure regular project updates (scheduled completion, estimates, accrued/deferred revenue, overages and WIP) and pipeline updates.
- Work with account handlers to check SOWs and budgets for new business.
- Creating and updating project estimates using the appropriate costing rate cards.
- Client profitability commentary and analysis
- Prepare and manage deferred/Accrued income schedule.
- Revenue analysis and reconciliation
- Ensure project costs are within budget and billed in a timely manner.
- Rate card analysis
- Maintain client job codes.
- Build strong working relationships with the client account teams.
- Performing ad-hoc duties as required
- Prior experience within the advertising/ creative/media sector.
- Adaptable to the everchanging, start-up environment
- Always looking to improve processes
- Approachable and efficient
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA student or equivalent level of experience desirable
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must have knowledge of Paprika accounting systems.