Senior Finance Manager – City based Agency
Salary c£50-55k + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is a dynamic award-winning Agency now looking to appoint a Senior Finance Manager who will report to the Global CFO.
This is a newly created role and will be an integral part of the business covering all aspects of financial and management accounting as well as financial control of the business operations.
The role will include responsibility for the financial reporting of the Agency and will include responsibility and liaison with the global Senior Finance Managers of the group operations and consolidation of results for the business.
Key responsibilities as Senior Finance Manager will include:
- Providing effective control and management of all aspects of the company’s finances and maintaining integrity of all financial information.
- Preparation of month end management accounts including a reporting pack comprising P&L, Balance Sheet, cashflow, client and job profitability, time utilisation and recoverability analyses.
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Preparation of first draft of annual budget
- Full understanding of status on all client jobs
- Preparation of job profitability analyses and liaison with account managers
- Intercompany billing and reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Ownership of the accuracy of the Income Forecasting tool.
- Monitoring of the cash balances and regular cash flow forecasting
- Continually reviewing and improving quality and output of financial reporting across the group
- Identifying systems and process improvements
- Responsible for two finance team members
- Able to provide sound commercial advice to other Directors in absence of Global CFO.
Key Attributes as Senior Finance Manager required:
- Ability to lead a team in a busy Agency environment
- Great attention to detail.
- An experienced Finance Manager
- Currently studying ACA, ACCA or CIMA or recently qualified,
- Experience of Paprika advantageous
- Previous experience working in an Agency environment,
- Strong understanding of Agency financial reporting.
- Excellent IT skills – including Advanced Excel