Senior HR Advisor London Salary: c£35k-40k pa
Our Client is a well established international growing Consultancy.
The Senior HR Advisor is responsible for advising and supporting managers, assisting with key activities in the People function and ensuring people are kept at the heart of the business. . The Senior HR Advisor also plays a key role in instilling and creating a distinctive culture, that enriches everyone in the team.
Responsibilities as Senior HR Advisor will include:
- Set up appraisal processes throughout the year, helping guide managers and their teams through what to do and ensuring everyone in the business is participating effectively
- Identify tips, guides and material to support people with using the appraisal system and helping be all they can be
- Manage the set up and smooth running of people surveys
- Analyse data and pull together team reports
- Identifying areas for change and taking these forward
- Collate monthly payroll instructions and liaise with payroll to run each month
- Ensure all employment contracts and other required paperwork is scanned and filed appropriately
- Advise where HR policies may require changes and update as necessary
- Liaise with all relevant third party suppliers, including our pension suppliers, to ensure smooth running of all benefits
- Support managers with all recruitment needs
- Co-ordinate advertising of job roles in various sources including online job boards, recruitment agencies, LinkedIn etc.
- Working with hiring managers to draft job descriptions and adverts when needed
- Co-ordinate interviews with hiring managers, supporting them with interviews as needed and ensuring they have the right documentation for their candidates
- Set up the induction programme for all new starters, liaising with the office manager and hiring managers to ensure that new starters have the right training set up for their first few weeks.
- Manage all background checks for new employees
- Facilitate in-house training where appropriate depending on skills and desire
- Taking a lead on key people projects as required
- Manage project work effectively alongside the day-to-day work to ensure that work is prioritised and meets needs of the business
- Solid HR experience including employee relations, performance management and learning and development
- Strong understanding of HR best practice
- Proactive approach and the initiative to improve and develop the HR function
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Thorough knowledge of the UK employment legislation
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively drive forward initiatives
- CIPD Level 5 desirable– part or fully qualified (J1386)