Salary: Pro rata £50,000-£55,000 working 3 days a week
Days: Part time 3 days a week, 1 year maternity cover
To Start: End of April/ Early May (1382)
A successful Communications agency Based in the City are looking for a sole FC/FM to look after the entire Finance Function. The ideal candidate will be willing look after the finance function from top to bottom and take on aspects HR & . Good Paprika knowledge is a must! – It is a great opportunity to really get involved with the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Production of reporting packs to go to the Board
- Managing the preparation of the year-end statutory accounts and supporting year-end financial audit with external auditors.
- Production of full Management Accounts including all reconciliations
Revenue and forecast reporting and analysis
- Proactively supporting the business practice account teams on purchasing, budget estimates, financial planning for new and existing business.
- HR and Payroll management – new starter set ups, staff pensions, annual HMRC compliance procedures, PAYE (monthly payments), P11Ds, P60s and supporting in company tax returns.
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger & Purchase control (Approx 15-20 Invoices a week)
- Working knowledge of Paprika is essential
- Experience of working within the Marcomms Industry
- Comfortable working in a sole finance role
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and gets on with people easily
- Ideally CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent