Annual Equivalent Salary up to £50K (Pro-rated to £40K for the 4 days)
This is a great opportunity to join a Start up Advertising Agency based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a very exciting time and we anticipate they will grow quickly.
As the Sole Role Finance Manager – 4 days a week Flexible working you’ll be required to manage the day to day finance responsibilities with some support and advise them as necessary.
As Sole Role Finance Manager you will be required to have a strong working knowledge of:
- Management accounts preparation
- Accruals & Prepayment management
- Payroll/ PAYE/ HMRC
- WIP control/ job costing
- Billing & Revenue recognition
- Purchase Ledger
- Expenses posting and management
- Bank reconciliations & payment Runs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset register
- Chasing time sheets
- Cashflow reporting
- Debt collection
- Systems implementation
- Holder of relationships with the external professional suppliers such as accountants, bank , Insurance
- Supporting the Operations director to put correct processes and procedures in place to help the company grow effectively.
- Cost control is essential! – As it is a start up, in it’s early days you will need to be comfortable supporting them on this.
As Sole Role Finance Manager the key Attributes required are :
- QBE or part qualified
- Experience of supporting senior members of staff
- Strong Communication Skills are a must
- Experience of working in the Advertising sector
- Experience of using Xero would be very beneficial
- Experience of systems implementation would be ideal
- Experience of working in a sole finance function