Job Title: Client Engagement Consultant
Full Time – Permanent
Location: Kent or London area – some hybrid working
Ref: VisionFR 2809
VisionFR is excited to be helping Paprika with its recruitment a Client Engagement Consultant.
Paprika is an accounting and project management software solution used extensively in the marketing and creative agency sector so this role will ideally suit someone with a good understanding of those businesses.
You will also need to have a solid understanding of accounting practices in order to be able to advise and consult with client.
The Role of the Client Engagement Consultant will be to play a key role in recognising opportunities to connect and engage with clients in a variety of situations:
- support with a system implementation
- a query to helpdesk
- account management sessions
- pre-sales when a detailed presentation on a particular module may be requested by the Sales team
- after-sales client handover following system/module implementation
Responsibilities and Duties of the Client Engagement Consultant
- Understand a client’s business requirements and be able to suggest the best approach for use of the software to achieve their aims
- Hold discovery sessions with the client to further understanding and enable you to create tailored demos
- Have sufficient knowledge of Paprika & i2 and our clients accounting and financial business model (including project management/accounting) to manage the demos and any background set ups
- Collaborate with international offices to assist them in their engagement activity
- Provide clear instruction/verbal brief to allow the Customer Care team to quote accurately
- Help create client facing engagement materials such as documentation, information decks etc
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure cohesive messaging
- Use webinars and documentation to promote interest in new and existing features
- Help with the upgrades aftercare process
- Provide internal support & training in house where required
The Client Engagement Consultant will have the desired Skills and Experience
- An enthusiasm for the Paprika software product
- Experience working for a marketing/creative agency, ideally as part of a finance team
- A good understanding of project management and accounting principles, particularly in the context of a marketing/creative agency
- Able to engage confidently with all job roles within an agency
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration