Role: Finance Business Partner
Sector: Creative Design
Location: SW18, London
Full-time: Hybrid – 3 days in the office
Reporting to: Group CFO and Commercial Director
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
VisionFR is delighted to be assisting a highly successful creative design and innovation agency in their search to find an ambitious, experienced Finance Business Partner
Our Client is seeking to strengthen their team with a Finance Business Partner to help deliver the very best financial management. As Finance Business Partner you will enjoy the benefits of joining a highly motivated and dedicated central finance team.
The Finance Business Partner is aligned to an individual operating business to track financial performance and provide financial information, forecasting and analysis to help guide decision making and set strategy.
As Finance Business Partner you will gain an understanding of their business, their clients and projects and will be able to effectively manage their trading account, project profitability and collections. You will liaise with the management team and provide insight and information. In addition, you will be a key point of contact between the finance teams for relevant matters.
Finance Business Partner Key Responsibilities:
- Working Capital management, billing, and credit control.
- Revenue recognition, accrued and deferred income, job and client profitability.
- Timesheet management
- Forecasting – leading bi-monthly project reviews with client services to establish billing, revenue, and forecasting figures and 3rd party cost recovery. Provide a full and accurate revenue forecast of all live and speculative income generated by the client base.
- Project Budgeting and profitability – have an understanding of the internal management of your client’s projects, monitoring budget spend and expenses incurred
- Resource planning, freelance and cost of sales tracking, and payroll.
- Providing insight into ‘standard management reports’ and producing targeted analysis and reporting as required by the aligned operating business.
- Support the operating business in commercial and pricing decisions.
- Act as liaison between operating business and the central finance team.
- Client liaison – to have an understanding of the client’s company processes and ensure compliancy with their internal requirements. Providing clients (and/or client services) with accurate financial information relating to live projects according to their specific requirements. Ensure that all projects Purchase Orders have been received and GRN’s requested
- Client Service and internal liaison – assist Client services with any finance based queries they may have related to your clients, assist with all cost queries related to your clients, provide Management information in relation to revenue, project profitability, staff utilization and related ad-hoc subjects
- To assist the external auditors with all revenue related enquires
Finance Business Partner Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a creative agency
- Ability to work independently and make executive financial decisions
- Analytical aptitude
- Keen eye to detail and exemplary organisational skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Strong interpersonal skills within team across agency and clients
- Proactive approach
- Paprika accounting system highly desirable
- Inquisitive and can implement changes to improve our current procedures
- Strong numeracy and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.Candidate registration